Private Home Care Helps Senior Loved Ones Stay Independent In Citrus Heights, CA
Learn more about how your loved one can benefit from our private home care services
If your senior loved one wishes to continue living in their cherished home in Citrus Heights, CA, it is really no wonder. Most seniors have a strong desire to continue living in the home they spent years or even decades of their lives.
Thanks to Comfort Keepers, your loved one can maintain a high quality of life and continue living safely and comfortably at home regardless of any obstacles or challenges that may come with aging.
Unfortunately, many older adults have trouble getting used to the idea that they are not so young anymore and that they may be in need of assistive services to help maintain their independent lifestyle. In fact, most seniors see private home care as the opposite – as something that may reduce their independence. However, this notion couldn’t be further from the truth. Nowadays, seniors who receive help from dedicated care professionals can remain independent much longer.
Comprehensive Home Care Plans
At Comfort Keepers of Citrus Heights, CA, our private home care services are designed to provide assistance with a number of daily activities. A trained caregiver can help your loved one with personal care, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, light housekeeping, laundering, nutrition and meal preparation, medication management, transportation to appointments, and more. When needed, your care plan can be modified and upgraded in accordance with your loved one’s shifting care requirements.
Additional private home care services offered in Citrus Heights, CA, include:
- In Home Care – Provides companionship and assists with what is usually referred to as activities of daily living.
- Interactive Caregiving – Aims to boost overall well-being by encouraging senior clients to take on an active role in their health and wellness.
- Respite Care – Provides family caregivers with time off from their caregiving responsibilities while their loved one receives care from private home care experts.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Specialized memory care designed to enable aging adults afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease or any other type of dementia to continue living at home instead of relocating to an assisted living facility.
- End of Life Care – Offers adequate support to seniors with limited life expectancy and their families during the end of life cycle.
- Transitioning Home - Seniors discharged from a hospital receive a high level of support to promote recuperation and minimize the risk of hospital readmission.
Call Comfort Keepers today and learn more about how we help families in your area. Our team members will be more than happy to answer all your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation. We are here for you!